Anemes Hotel is a hotel of furnished Apartments which is situated in the entrance of Avlemonas. It has been designed with contemporary aesthetic view adjusted to the specific characteristics of Kythera.
The formation of the outer space with a slight interposition has been fully adjusted to the peculiarity of the environment and respected the relief of the scenery, so as to emerge a complete and unified whole of buildings and outer space with tense and character.
It is consisted of 12 rooms with an endless view to the sea and is addressed to visitors who know how to enjoy the things they worth in life.
Mema and Pashalis, the owners, made their dream come true, left Athens and come to live permanently at Kythera. Havening 10 years of experience in tourism , they feel proud for their Hotel and of all interesting, new friends they have acquired in their life.
Endless dives in the clear blue waters of the Island, gastronomic delights at the taverns of Avlemonas, coffee at the magnificent little port of the village, drinks in the moonlight, fishing, diving, working itineraries, country churches, will fill your hours with new experience.
- Reception open 16 hours, 7.00am-11pm
- Internal phone access 24 hours
- Telephone centre
- Parking outer space across the hotel
- Luggage carrying service
- Waking-up service
- Room-service 7.00 am.- 11.00pm
- Central safe
- Internet wi-fi in the common use areas
- Library (you could borrow books to your room
- Customers private insurance
- Yoga seminars are held in July and August after reservation for a place
- Every day cleaning
- Frequency of sheet change: every 3 days
- Frequency of towels change: every 2 days
- More frequent towels change upon request
- Botanical garden with aromatic plants of Kythera
- Soap, shampoo and shower cream are provided