Anemes Hotel – Kythera – Greece
TOP 10 in Avlemonas
- Have a night swim with full moon in the “swimming pool” of the village.
- Climb up St George through the path to admire the endless view (hat, water but not at noon).
- Walk around the little stone paths from Castelo down to the Down little port and the Lighthouse, holding your mate hand by hand (you will surely fall in laove again)
- Fishing with a rod on the rocks of the area because the calmness of the sea, relaxes us.
- A boat trip to the nearby seasides and caves, always upon agreement with a fisherman.
- We help a salt-pit worker with his work because holidays are not only nice places but also new experiences.
- You have to visit the Throne of Aphrodite and sit on it, because all of us want to feel as gods and goddesses sometime. Do not forget to offer a heart-shaped pebble.
- Do not miss the lobster spaghetti, as it is not permitted to have come to Avlemonas and not having tasted the must of the place.
- After the lobster spaghetti, it is necessary to have coffee or drink at the cafes of the village, listening to the music of the waves.
- The last one is for strong “players” and new. The Avlemonas-Diakofti path of 2-3 hours walking, surely with company. The beauty of the sea and the Dragonares view will definitely reward you.