Anemes Hotel – Kythera – Greece
Kythera TOP 10
- Dive, at noon, in the clear and peaceful blue waters of the Chytra Cave.
- Visit the Neraida (Fairy) Waterfalls and the cave of St Sophia at Mylopotamos.
- Is it Sunday? You must have coffee ot Potamos and buy coarse salt, honey, fruit and oil rusks.
- Walk around the narrow streets and the Castle of Chora.
- Walk the Tsakonas gorge at Mitata and ask the locals to take you to the street with the shell fossils. Do not forget Aphrodite’s breasts, the tasty apple-peaches that are produced only there.
- Visit a honey apiary to see with your own eyes, how honey is produced.
- Do not forget the hidden treasure of Kythera, the villages in the inner part of the island. Discover them and they will reward you.
- More than 300 churches and country churches. You choose which you will see and which you will leave.
- You should definitely swim in Diakofti, the Kythera Hawai.
- Do not leave without really knowing us: have food with us and dance our dances at our festivities.